Thursday 12 April 2012

Fabric

I was expecting my fabric today though have just received an email from the supplier, which have unfortunately told me that the fabric I ordered will now not be available until the 28th May, giving me no explanation why.  I have quickly contacted other suppliers, who are unfortunately out of stock and it would take 6-8 weeks to receive the fabric, just my luck! 

Undeterred, I have decided to go fabric shopping again tomorrow to try and find a hunting tartan and matching plain fabric for the jacket. I realize that the likeliness is really small, so I have a second plan to do the whole costume out of a Scottish tweed/wool. I have two main shops, from looking to match the Mackenzie tartan fabric, that I know sell Scottish fabrics, so I will visit them first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment